Tweet Tweet

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    A little note...


    I spy with my little eyes...

    Like I've mentioned, a friend isnt a friend if they cant accept your flaws.
    I dont hate you. And I cant be bothered if you detest me either.
    I guess you dont even know you dont have true friends at all. Yes, AT ALL.
    You bitch about the people around you (inculding myself), people do the same.
    Yes, karma's a bitch. :) So keep looking & watch your back.
    Ohhhhh, on a lighter note. You ought to do some self reflection before you judge on someone else sweetheart. :)


    Better get my ass out of my house now to meet Joe.
    Going to the gym. :) Heh. Time to burn those fats because standing on the weighing scale & looking down scares me.

    xoxo

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hello, may i ask, how do you give your photos a soft-looking effect? Do you edit them or is it your camera? (:

    Meiying said...

    we know who.

    Bunny said...

    M.Y: Yes. You all know who. :) Heeheeheee. xo
    Anonymous: Just change your camera settings. :) You can edit them on the computer as well uh. :) Hee