Tweet Tweet

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    Picture Perfect.


    Paper hearts & the cheating lovers...

    Yesterday was picture day. :)


    I hung out with...

    Jaslyn. xoxoxo

    Weiling. xoxoxo

    Meiying. xoxoxo

    Isaac laaa, not Oliver. :) Heh.

    & Nicky. :)


    We all were bored and had nothing to do after those hungry kids had their dinner.
    Sooooooo, we headed to esplanade. Talk shit & started camwhoring. :)


    We're all A for Awesome. :)





    All fascinated with Jaslyn's phone ah. Idk why also. :O





    While they were at it. I guess I was ummmm, fasinated by my very own ugly face.





    Meiying Porky Mongkey. :) Heeheeheee.









    Hi Jaslyn. Seeeeeex. :)




    Weiling. :) xoxoxoxoxo.


    Not my fault. She ask me to bend down. Thus, making me shorter than her by one head.




    Stupid things. :) I likeeee.


    Hi Isaac. :) And AGAIN! NOT Oliver.


    I love you all. xoxoxo


    We all laaa. :) And wtf is Isaac doing? :O



    Walauuu. Fat legs sial.


    Chehhhh. Step only laaa.


    They say look like playboy Bunny. ==

    xoxo

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    may i know where did you buy your Aa tanktop?

    lorraine said...

    omgsh i have the same blue bow! it comes in two right, but both got disfigured. lolol. IMISSYOU

    Bunny said...

    Anonymous: http://c-osmetics.blogspot.com

    lorraine: Yeah. It comes in two. :) Heeheehee. I MISS YOU TOO OKAY!